New Look!


I'm trying out a new look for my blog. I'm also going to attempt (notice I say "attempt" ha!) to blog more often and update with new designs and business news. Please bear with me as I do some housekeeping with my blog. This is all new to me and though I've blogged a time or two, it's still very confusing. :)

A huge shout out to my friend Allison ( I love you girlie!) for making all the graphics for my Etsy site. She is the most talented, amazing, sweet and wonderful friend. I am very grateful for her creativity and the ability to translate my vision into a true work of art. The photo above is one of her beautiful creations.

I want to say a very big thank you to
Itkupilli for the gorgeous background template. Thank you!!

Wish me luck!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

6 Response to "New Look!"

  1. msbelle says:
    April 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM

    Really pretty blog (and shop!). I love your jewelry!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it! :D

  2. TheEnchantedLocket says:
    April 13, 2010 at 9:55 AM

    Thank you so much! Yay! My first comment. :) I had to laugh at the shoe story. So cute.

  3. Carol B says:
    April 13, 2010 at 11:59 AM

    Hi there. I love the look of your blog. It really fits well with the style of your Etsy shop.

  4. Shannon O'Donnell says:
    April 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM

    Wow! Your lockets are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for visiting me at Book Dreaming today. :-)

  5. Unknown says:
    April 14, 2010 at 6:44 PM

    I just fell across your blog but your lockets are simply divine!!! How amazing!!! I already think you have a gorgeous blog so I can't wait to see what else you can come up with!

  6. TheEnchantedLocket says:
    April 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM

    Thank you everyone for the encouragement and the follows!! <3